Saturday, August 25, 2018

Site will no longer be updated

After struggling to create a post with a few inserted images, I finally got fed up with Blogger. I've migrated this entire blog over to a wordpress, which can be found at

https://craquelure.home.blog/

The quality of life improvements have been tremendous. Fonts are consistent, I don't have to struggle with text color, images are handled smoothly, and it's overall a much more polished process. I originally made the Silent Sidebar for my high school Academy of Science and Engineering class, but soon appropriated it for different material. I've enjoyed writing here, but honestly. I'm glad I'm switching.


This Silent Sidebar will remain up, but will no longer be updated. If you want to see any of my new stuff, come check out Craquelure.

No comments:

Post a Comment